DELIVERY & RETURNS
Postage costs are complimentary in the UK when purchasing directly from Wreckreation. For orders placed outside of the UK, there is a flat fee of £10 for international delivery.
As all items are made in small batches in our studio, it might be that your order needs to be made for you. If this happens, we will inform you immediately and endeavour to have your garment made within the shortest possible time.
All items are shipped direct from the Wreckreation studios. We will personally be in touch with you once your order has been placed and you will receive regular updates on delivery status.
You have 30 days upon the dispatch of your order to contact us should you not receive it.
Please note, for delivery addresses outside of the UK, duty and import taxes may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. These additional fees are the responsibility of our customer and have to be paid on delivery of your order. We recommend you contact your local customs authority for more information.
CUSTOM BUILT ITEMS
As we create these garments in your specified size, these items are purchased before we make them for you.
Delivery is also complimentary for Custom Built items. Please be aware these can take up to 12 weeks to be shipped, depending on the waiting list at that time. However we will be in touch to guide you through the process, inform you of lead times and to give you an estimated dispatch time.
Items may be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery for a full refund, providing the item is in its original condition, unworn, unwashed and in its packaging. Please contact email@example.com for further proceedings.
All shipping costs for returned items are your responsibility, so it is advised to retain all tracking information and proof of postage to ensure returned items arrive. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of the product.
Refunds and returns are not available for Custom Built items due to the individual qualities of each garment. However, once the garment has been worn-out by your standards, you are welcome to send the item back to us for a discount off your new order. Please contact us about our Wreckre8tor Exchange Program for further details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is basically about mutual respect. In short, we respect you and value your privacy and will never sell or give your personal details to anyone. Ever. We hope in turn, that you respect us and our design rights. Now for the legal jargon..
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the WRECKREATION website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions before you place an order, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We reserve the right to:
1. Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you
2. Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
1. Every effort has been made to portray items accurately, however slight variations may occur. Please note that these are handmade items produced in small numbers.
2. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic processes allow but please note that there may be colour variation depending on the settings of individual computer monitors.
3. We make every effort to ensure garment sizes are as accurate as possible, however there is a possibility these will vary due to different fabric and cuts. Please check the sizing chart against your measurements and contact us if in doubt.
Prices are correct at time of publishing and include VAT where applicable. It may be necessary to change prices from time to time, including any alterations to the rate of VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
Rights of Ownership
All goods shall remain the property of WRECKREATION until full and final payment is made. Upon full and final payment legal title of items shall pass to the purchaser.
You may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, redistribute, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from WRECKREATION.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices, when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
The Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at UNITE@WRECKREATION.CO.UK
Thank you for visiting the WRECKREATION website.