This is basically about mutual respect. In short, we respect you and value your privacy and will never sell or give your personal details to anyone. Ever. We hope in turn, that you respect us and our design rights. Now for the legal jargon..
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the WRECKREATION website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions before you place an order, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We reserve the right to:
1. Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you
2. Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
1. Every effort has been made to portray items accurately, however slight variations may occur. Please note that these are handmade items produced in small numbers.
2. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic processes allow but please note that there may be colour variation depending on the settings of individual computer monitors.
3. We make every effort to ensure garment sizes are as accurate as possible, however there is a possibility these will vary due to different fabric and cuts. Please check the sizing chart against your measurements and contact us if in doubt.
Prices are correct at time of publishing and include VAT where applicable. It may be necessary to change prices from time to time, including any alterations to the rate of VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
Rights of Ownership
All goods shall remain the property of WRECKREATION until full and final payment is made. Upon full and final payment legal title of items shall pass to the purchaser.
You may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, redistribute, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from WRECKREATION.